This is the interior of our Church which was built in 1953.
There have been three Churches in the Parish. The first was a tin building dating from 1893 in St Parick's Street. In 1930 a new church and school were built on the present school site.
Our dedication to St Patrick reflects the fact that many Irish people settled here in the 19th Century. We also have a devotion to Blessed Robert Sutton, a priest who was executed near the church in 1588.